Alisha Limos

Blank Image
Alisha Limos
Street address: se kent kangley road kent wa Kent , WA 98030
Phone: (425) 786-4138
Contact Name: vick sandhu
Address 1: se kent kangley road kent wa
Description
We Provide Seattle Airport Transportation In Style And Luxury, We May Not Be The Best In Town But We Are Affordable And Always On Time. Give Us 1% Of Your Confidence And We Will Provide The Rest Of 99%.
Hours of operation
Mon: -
Tue: -
Wed: -
Thu: -
Fri: -
Sat: -
Sun: -

Products and Services

Categories
  • Taxi Service
  • Limousine Service

Specialties

  • limousine
  • airport transportation. taxi
x

To verify your business listing you must log in or register.